Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Swedish fish

Skinner from Team Air Wipp has been staying with me over the past week. We've been hitting the streets of LA training, partying and making videos. Skinner's such an easy going guy who is down for anything. Tomorrow is the goldfish tradition. It's about time we officially make Skinner apart of the Tempest family.
Training has been going well. Oj and McLovin are laying down some solid tricks in prep for Red Bull. I've been in the gym working on my twisting. Tweeked my right knee at a jam this weekend, but determined to keep training.
Music is a plus. I've been listening to a play list my friend back east made for me each day and I can't get enough of. Good songs bring you back to certain parts in your life and where you want to be. Now it's my time to make a little musical compilation. I have the perfect mix in mind to put together.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Darnell, wow oh wow just check out ur site for the first time, and wow! the pix and videos were pretty sick! will you continue to work for the Twilight Saga movies? You rocked it in Twilight! that MTV movie award for Best Fight should of gone to you as well, though Rob did give you a shot out ;)

    ReplyDelete