Monday, April 20, 2009

Crunch time

Blogs always start off with good intent and then they become stale and forgotten. Mine has fallen into that demise. Let's see if I can't get back on track.
My knee has healed better than I thought it was going to. Most of the pain is gone and I have a good range of motion which has lead to more training. The team and I have been training for the Red Bull competition coming up at the end of May. Every one is stoked to go to Vienna. Training hard in the gym learning new tricks, training outside and conditioning with Crossfit. Mike at Valley Crossfit has been working with us to make us stronger than we could be with our own training. The comp is less than four weeks away so now it's crunch time.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have renewed my interest in blogging by learning how to use my phone to post to my blog. You can send an MMS to go@blogger.com and have your MMS's posted onto your blog. It's great!

    ReplyDelete